Links with Local Employers
Our school is at the heart of the community and we are always striving to provide our students with impactful experiences they can call upon once they have left our establishment to help them succeed in the future. Therefore, in order to help prepare our students for the world of work we would like to partner with local businesses, community organisations and individuals to inspire, motivate and inform them of all the possibilities available to them.
Local employers - please follow the links for further details.
As part of National Careers Week 2023, we are delighted to be working with Harlaxton Engineering and John Burgess, a retired High Court Judge. Both will be delivering a Career Spotlight.
· Are you a local business, wanting to give back to your community or looking to identify future employees?
· Are you an Alumnus of the school, wanting to share your career journey with current students?
· Are you a community organisation, wanting the students to help solve a challenge you have? How can you get involved?
We understand that time is valuable and consequently we are happy to work with employers to find a delivery method and activity that suits your requirements. Activities could include:
· Speak at an assembly or to classroom of students
· Share your career journeys experience via virtual meeting
· Set the students an enterprise challenge linked to your business or organisation
· Participant in a careers fair or speed networking event
· Offer our students work experience placements.
. Mock interviews
We would work with you to find the most suitable option based on your needs and availability. We are also always looking for innovative ways to work with our partners, so we would be happy to discuss alternative options. Benefits of working with you by working with us and our students you could benefit from:
· Giving back to the local community
· Inspiring future generations
· Promoting your business and sector
· Identify potential future employees What next?
· Please contact our Careers Leader, Ali Brown email@example.com or 01636 615000
· We look forward to meeting and working with you, in the meantime, please have a look at your Careers Programme.
You may also be interested in learning about the Gatsby Benchmarks, CEC and D2N2 Skills Strategy