Welcome to Year 8
Head of Year
Mrs D Rollin email@example.com
Mrs S Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs D Rollin manages a team of seven Tutors and works closely with Pastoral Lead for Key Stage 3 Mrs S Taylor to ensure that the Year 8 students receive outstanding pastoral care, maintaining communication between the student and their parents. The Tutor team meet the students each morning, ensure they are ready to learn, enrich student’s learning through a planned weekly programme of activities and prepare them for the day of learning ahead.
Tutor Sets and Tutors 2018/2019
- 8 BNE - Mr B Nelson
- 8 CWI - Miss C Williams
- 8 JPA - Mr J Padley
- 8 SCO - Miss S Coe
- 8 NCA - Miss N Campbell-Asman
- 8 SBU - Ms S Bushell
In Year 8, students:
- Consolidate and build upon the confidence and skills which they achieved in Year 7.
- Are encouraged to be more independent
- Are expected to be good role models for younger students in the school
- Given guidance through the options process in order to choose the correct subjects to follow at GCSE
- 1/2/20 COUNTY Schools Cross Country Finals (Physical Education)
- 5/2/20 Year 7 and 8 Sports Hall Athletics (Physical Education)
Year 8 News
- No recent news stories.